2017 Adult Ash Brook Spring, Summer, and
Fall Golf Coaching Program
Guranteed to take strokes off your golf game!
18 Hole Ladies League 1st Ever League Championship. 5 Members of Team
Current Students that have greatly benefited from on course coaching.
Coach Jason is offering an Adult Wednesday Coaching Program that is
guranteed to takes strokes off your golf game. As a golf coach the best
way to help students play better golf is to get them on the golf course on
a regular basis working with the student to improve their entire game.
Working on just technique on the range only makes you a better range
player, not better on the golf course. The nine week coaching program
will have you learning while playing 9 holes on the golf course
every other week. 5 of the 9 weeks you are being coached while
playing 9 holes of golf. We utilize the Swing Plane Score Card system below
to build you player portofolio that keeps records of your stats, notes,
and your individualized game plan to improvment.
Coach Jason runs the adult Wednesday Program at Ash Brook Golf Course
from 5pm to 8pm during all three seasons. The on course sessions will always
be at Ash Brook Golf Course, and some of the skill practice sessions will be
at the Galloping Hill Learning Center. This program is designed for players
that are looking to break 100, 90, 80, or 70. We work in teams of 6 players,
and is structured simalar to how an NCAA Division I Team will train. Coach
Jason's philosophy is to first work on the student's performance skills
before we improve the technique. Simple improvements in the physical
human skills of Balance, Tempo, and Tension can greatly improve any golfer.
"Always check your B.T.T first before changing your golf swing."
Please arrive 15 Minutes early before on course assesments.
Each student can schedule one round on their own time
with our GAME GOLF Stat Tracking Technology. After
this round a full analysis of the round will be provided
by Coach Jason to determine exactly where the student
can lower their score. During skill sessions we
will split practice between the performance side,
and technique side. With regards to performance
we will work to improve the 9 Human Skills
from the Vision54 Coaching plan improving the
Physical, Emotional, and Mental side.
For golf swing technique improvment I utilize the
Flight Scope Elite X2 LaunchMonitor, K-Vest
Bio Mechanics / Kinematic Sequence
Training training system, V1 Swing Video
Capture with 240 Frame Rate, and Focus Band
will be available for training the technique.
Topics Covered in the Adult Coaching Program
- 5 Keys of the Golf Swing
- Lowest Score Wins Scoring Strategies
- Vision54 Performance Concepts
- The Swing Body Connection
- Bio Mechanics / Kinematic Sequence Power Training
- Anaylazing Stats to Determine Areas of Improvement
- Focus Band to develop Mental Stategy behind the
ability to visualize your shots. How to get in the zone.
- Understading your Swing Plane / Swing Path
Choose the Dates, and the sessions your intending
when making your purchase.
- $1350 For the Full 9 Weeks every Wednesday
Starting March 8th from 5pm to 8pm
- $750 For the Half
Program includes any 4 Wednesday Sessions
- $390 for two Wednesday Sessions.
Program includes one on course playing assesment
date, and one skills building session.
Please send our Pro Jason Blonder an email if
you have any questions regarding the
Adult Spring, Summer, and Fall Golf Program.
Coach Jason Cell # - 516-982-2171
What we provide?
- PGA Certified Golf Instructor
- Medicus 5sk Instructor Certified
- Jason Blonder is TPI Certified Golf Fitness
(Titleist Performance Institute)
- Jason is Level One K-Vest Certified
- Coach Jason has attended Vision54 Coaching School
- Latest Golf Instructional Technology
- Advanced Certifications
- Each Student is put through our a TPI
Based Golf Fitness Program to help
improve each student's atheltic ability
to develop improved balance, tempo,
and tension control.
Flight Scope Elite X2 Launch Monitor
- Provides 3D View of the Swing Path
- Captures Club Head Speed, Learn Club
Distances, and work with our Focus Band
for Mental Game Improvement.
- K-Vest Biomechanics, and Kinematic
Sequence Power Training. Measure,
Assess, Coach, and Train.
- Game Golf Stat Tracking Technology
Learn Exactly where you can improve!
- Optishot 2 Golf Simulator for indoor
practice to work towards
- Focus BandMental Game Training with Flight Scope. Learn how to create
your best performance state. "Being in the Zone".
- V1 Golf Swing Video Analysis with
240 Frame Rate Capture for
crystal clear video of the golf swing.
- Par 3, and 18 Hole Course
- Short Game Area, and Range
- Exercise, and Golf Fitness Program designed to
develop Balance, Tempo, and Tension Conrol
- Access thru Social Media
- Fun, and Latest Innovative
Approaches to Golf Instruction
- Indoor Advanced Practice through
Optishot 2 Golf Simulator